CONSTANTINE S. POTAMIANOS,
Head of Austin
- Completed initial public offering and national market listing for a British technology company.
- Successfully managed a North American and European solar power company’s going public through a reverse merger transaction coupled with a PIPE capital raise.
- Successfully completed a series of domestic and foreign stock and asset acquisitions for a NYSE-listed manufacturing company.
- Assisted an emerging technology company in securing substantial start-up funding and introduced a strategic technology partner.
- Successfully completed a bid out of bankruptcy for the assets of a national specialty retailer.
- Successfully managed a leading community-based wind power company’s going public through a reverse merger transaction coupled with a PIPE capital raise.
- Successfully completed the restructuring of the senior notes and senior discount convertible notes of a major international industrial company.
- Completed significant sequential venture capital transactions for an optical chip company.
- Successfully restructured the unsecured medium-term notes and senior debentures of a major Midwestern utility company to common equity in the reorganized debtor.
- Completed the debt restructuring of a major regional manufacturer.
- Successfully managed a plug-in hybrid technology company’s going public through a reverse merger transaction followed by sequential PIPE capital raises, concluding with the sale of the company to a major vehicle manufacturer.
- Completed a number of secondary public offerings for an established medical technology company.
- Successfully represented the indenture trustee and property trustee for the trust preferred securities (TOPRS) and six underlying issues of notes, two of which will receive the highest recovery of any claims in the case, in one of the leading energy company bankruptcies on record.
- Successfully completed an initial public offering for an emerging technology company in a challenging IPO market.